Comprehensive and Uncompromising design solutions.
Made up of experienced professionals across all architectural and engineering disciplines, Peloye™’s design team shares one common goal — delivering smarter projects for our clients.
From the building materials used in construction to process line layouts, our designs have efficiency and ROI built right in. Not just during initial design and construction, but over the life of the facility.
No two facilities are alike, and our experts have proven success in designing for markets ranging from food processing and cold storage to healthcare and education
Peloye™’s interior designers consistently capture our client’s visions and bring them to life. Our interior design expertise spans from the greatest of details to the smallest, selecting everything from architectural finishes down to artwork and bed skirts. We ensure our interior design selections match both the quality and look our clients want and need, meeting the proper codes while keeping a keen eye toward sustainability. To ensure we have a clear understanding of our client’s vision for their space, we tailor an interior design process of face-to-face meetings that can include:
- A design charrette — a creative brainstorming session to ensure there’s a clear understanding of the client’s’ overall vision for their space
- Architect collaboration — we work with the architect to integrate interior design into the new or existing building and develop a design concept
- 3D model of building proposal — after the client expresses their satisfaction with the design concept, we present the client with a visual, 3D model of the building proposal
- Samples — we then provide samples of the finishes, textures and fabrics that will be used in the interior design project so our clients have something to see, touch and feel
Visualization is key to the interior design process, and we ensure our clients are going to be satisfied with their space by giving them visuals throughout the process. And because Peloye™ is comprised of of all areas of design, we boast a beneficial process, ensuring everything from the electrical pieces to the piping flows together seamlessly to create one perfect project. Through our strong attention to detail, thoroughness and ability to deliver on our client’s expectations, our clients are satisfied and their spaces are beautiful.
Working closely with Peloye™ engineers, our architectural designers practice:
- The four phases of design:
- Schematic design
- Design development
- Detailed design
- Construction administration
- Rendering / 3D modeling
- Building code and life safety analysis
- Master planning
- Specification and standards writing
- Hygienic zone design
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Equipment layout for process design
- Material handling planning
- Automation planning for process design
- Site planning
Peloye’s civil engineering services are integrated with our other disciplines to create a coordinated, quick, affordable and efficient process that fosters seamless design for our clients. We can respond to project revisions within minutes or hours rather than weeks and months, allowing our projects to move from concept to construction far faster than traditional methods. Stellar can take complete ownership of the process, allowing our clients to focus on their business while we focus on the project.
Peloye’s specialties include:
- Interfacing with regulatory agencies concerning design and permitting documentation
- Hydraulic and hydrogeologic design and analysis
- Roadway and drainage systems design
- Utilities, water, sewer, fire protection, natural gas and other underground utilities design
- Collaborating with geotechnical engineers, surveyors, environmental and wetland consultants
- Grading for building pad and other improvements design
- Incremental project design reviews
- Site selection and real estate acquisition
Infrastructure for Generations.
Infrastructure for Generations.